Here’s a quick post to highlight part of our online presence for following. These sites are also great for SEO links and your own online presence. If you don’t already have them set up for your business or website, you should hire someone or give it a go yourself, it’s usually quite simple. Make sure you link back to your website somewhere to capitalise on the traffic you can generate once you build these sites up a bit.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/chargedseo/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ChargedSEO
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4X4B4VQN0vF-mbANjVRP9A
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/charged-seo
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/chargedseo/
- Tumblr – https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chargedseo
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+Chargedseo1/about
- AboutMe – https://about.me/chargedseobrisbane/
Citation & Directory Sites
As a bonus, don’t forget directories, especially relevant to your location. These sites usually allow you to create a free listing providing free marketing. Here’s a few of ours:
- HotFrog – http://www.hotfrog.com.au/business/qld/mcdowall/charged-seo-brisbane
- TrueLocal – http://www.truelocal.com.au/member/charged-seo-brisbane/
- ShowMeLocal – http://www.showmelocal.com/charg21744675
These sites are not only great for keeping your fans, clients and followers up to date with your posts and blogs, but they can be a great way to diversify your online presence and help to draw in additional followers. When you have a link to your website on the social site or profile, your followers can directly flow through to your main website or landing page.
Of course, it’s is still a good idea to hire a competent SEO or digital marketing company to do this for you to ensure they are set up effectively to achieve the greatest results for your own traffic generation.