Here’s a quick post to highlight part of our online presence for following. These sites are also great for SEO links and your own online presence. If you don’t already have them set up for your business or website, you should hire someone or give it a go yourself, it’s usually quite simple. Make sure you link back to your website somewhere to capitalise on the traffic you can generate once you build these sites up a bit.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/chargedseo/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ChargedSEO
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4X4B4VQN0vF-mbANjVRP9A
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/charged-seo
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/chargedseo/
- Tumblr – https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chargedseo
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+Chargedseo1/about
- AboutMe – https://about.me/chargedseobrisbane/
Citation & Directory Sites
As a bonus, don’t forget directories, especially relevant to your location. These sites usually allow you to create a free listing providing free marketing. Here’s a few of ours:
- HotFrog – http://www.hotfrog.com.au/business/qld/mcdowall/charged-seo-brisbane
- TrueLocal – http://www.truelocal.com.au/member/charged-seo-brisbane/
- ShowMeLocal – http://www.showmelocal.com/charg21744675
These sites are not only great for keeping your fans, clients and followers up to date with your posts and blogs, but they can be a great way to diversify your online presence and help to draw in additional followers. When you have a link to your website on the social site or profile, your followers can directly flow through to your main website or landing page.
Of course, it’s is still a good idea to hire a competent SEO or digital marketing company to do this for you to ensure they are set up effectively to achieve the greatest results for your own traffic generation.
Google is always improving and updating their search engine algorithms and search ranking methods. Since 2013 SEO strategies have had to adapt to an ever-altering Google algorithm. Some of the biggest changes over the last few years include Panda and Penguin updates as well as their movement to mobile-friendly requirements. As Google aims to deliver the best results for its users, your website now needs to be delivering what people want or you will start losing your rankings. At the same time, given these few hard-hitting updates, there is a great amount of opportunity to be had to companies staying ahead of the competition and refreshing their SEO with a suitable professional service.
Some of biggest recent changes that may be affecting your site right now include:
- Mobile friendly Requirement; Mobile searches now outnumber desktop searches and Google has adapted their algorithm to ensure mobile users also get the best results.
- Website Load Speed; in an evolving digital world, users expect fast load times and this now will have an impact on websites ranking.
See the below video for an in-depth overview of some of the recent changes and how your digital agency can stay ahead and ensure you SEO is going to be effective heading deep into 2016.
Charged SEO is a Brisbane based digital marketing agency that helps small to medium businesses increase their website traffic and conversions with search engine optimisation.
We can rank your website higher in search engines like Google so that when someone is Googling your service you appear right at the top.
We want to help you succeed in your business by providing excellent service focused on results that get you the best traffic and exposure possible. Google is possibly the most used medium for locating products, businesses, and services, with millions of searches occurring every day. Imagine your business being the first option available for searches related to your business. This is what we do. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that your website is currently in this position which not only means your missing out on sales, but your competition is out there getting all of those sales instead. Let us help you dominate your competition and get your business’s website selling for you.
If you would like to know more, visit our website at chargedseo.com.au/.